-->
no

"The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay" by Michael Chabon

No comments

There are some highly diverting pages early in this renowned piece, with various passages in which I took delight. However ... as the story wore on, I began to wear out. This story took a very labored route to its main point, the Hebrew legend of the Golem, and became weighed down like the Golem's clay legs.

This book just seemed like such an effort to get through, and when I did slog my way fully through it, I grudged the effort. I could have spent my time more profitably.
author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment